Our Westfield Favorites
02/25/2015 // By JRF Construction
We are a company that focuses on communities. We build around them and for the people in them. And over the last 13 years, we have been excited to be involved in our own community of Westfield. While it has been quickly growing, we wanted to share some of the places that have become our favorites.
Where to eat
- We like to get to work early, and start the day off right. But we won’t do it without a filling breakfast from Erika’s Place. From farmers omelets to the ever popular Joe’s Fryin’ Pan, you won’t ever leave hungry.
- When lunchtime hits, you will usually find some of the JRF team diving into a delectable sandwich at Rail Epicurean Market. Their constantly changing menu, filled with locally grown ingredients offers something for everyone.
- After a long day of working hard, there are few things more satisfying than a Buccaneer or Davey Jones at the popular Big Hoffa’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que. Just thinking about their savory pulled pork, coleslaw, and mac & cheese, makes our mouths water.
Where to drink
- Every company has a favorite watering hole. One of our favorites is Grand Junction Brewery. From 1520 to Squirrel Stampede, you can’t go wrong with a brew at this local favorite.
- If beer isn’t exactly what we’re feeling, more times than not, you can find some of the JRF team tossing back a Jack and Coke with some fish n’ chips at The Mill Tavern. But don’t worry. They have beer too.
Where to hangout
- On our days off, like most people, we like relax and spend time with our families and friends. The Bridgewater Club is a great place in the community where you can do anything from salsa lessons to playing a round of golf.
- Grand Park is also a favorite weekend spot among our families. With 31 multi-purpose fields and 26 baseball/softball diamonds, we often find ourselves cheering on our kids and hanging out with our neighbors.
What the Future Holds
We’re excited to be a part of building a larger and stronger community. The completion of Grand Park will bring many more restaurants, shops, and hotels to the Westfield area, including a 12,000 square foot retail building that Team JRF is about to start. Hopefully you will stop into one of our favorite places and maybe discover a new favorite for yourself.